Friday, April 25

Chick Pic....Veronika Zemanova


Birthdate: April 14, 1975
Birth Location: Czech Republic
Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Height: 5ft 5in
Weight: 110lbs
Eye: Brown
Hair: Brown


Okay. To me personally. It don't get no betta. Seriously the mold was smashed after this Czech beauty was formed. And she is a freak. Which basically puts the man's mind out of imagination mode and into "oh gee, I never woulda thought" mode. 

I am telling you. This girl does it all. Check out a couple of galleries. They are every where. Like here. And there are videos too for those of us that like pictures that move. I do. There are videos that would make you drop your jaw. Honest. Just her. And you.

Before we got involved mentally,  Veronica used to model under the stage name Eva. I never saw an Eva I didn't like. Then after a glitch in print of her name the Zemanova just stuck. She then pursued interests in modeling, adult modeling thank God, and video stuff.

Go here for her official site. Men only.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a goddess... I wanna fuck her...
More -
Veronika Zemanova