Tuesday, January 29

Mile High Club Anyone?


Looking for the easiest way to join the ever exclusive " mile high club " well the folks at Travel agency OssiUrlaub.de have made it almost as simple as buying a ticket. Recently reported on www.reuters.com the german based travel agency has started selling tickets for 499 euro (735$) for a trip from the eastern town of Erfurt to a Baltic See resort departing July 5th 2008 in which the passengers are allowed to fly naked.

Ticket holders will have to follow a few simple rules however, such as, boarding and deboarding the plane while clothed "I wish I could say we thought of it ourselves but the idea came from a customer," Enrico Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's an unusual gap in the market." "There are FKK hotels where you can go into the restaurants and shops naked, for example," Hess said. "For FKK fans -- not that I'm one of them -- it's nothing unusual."

Hmmm, well I know how I plan on spending my summer vacation.

No comments: