Tuesday, August 26

Chick Pic....Regina Deutinger



Birthdate: September 17, 1982
Birth Location: Munich, Germany
Measurements: 37-25-37
Height: 5ft 9in
Weight: 127 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde

Alright so I figure I can span the earth looking for the nicest ladies to admire. And thank God for the internet.

So we go to Germany. Regina has actually worked the Oktoberfest for the last three years. She was the April, 2008 Playmate and deservedly so. You can find jaw-dropping pictures that involve beer being poured all over the place. Yes! This chick is freakin' awesome.

As far as the body goes. It is clearly one of the nicest on the planet. But don't take my word for it. I suggest finding out for yourself. As for her face. I can't help but salivate watching her magnificent mouth speak German. While holding my beer for me. Check out this video and see for yourself.

No comments: